INDUSTRIE POLIECO - M.P.B. S.p.A. (hereinafter referred to as the owner) with registered office in Cazzago San Martino (Bs), via E. Mattei, no. 49, as Data Controller, pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, informs you about how cookies are used.
What are cookies and what are they used for
A cookie is a text file sent by a website to its user’s terminal, where it is stored and re-transmitted to that website during subsequent visits.
Cookies are distinguished:
1) on the basis of the entity that installs them on the user's terminal, depending on whether it is the same operator of the site that the user is visiting (so-called "first-party cookies") or a different site that installs cookies through the first site (so-called "third-party cookies");
2) based on the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow the website which installed them to remember the preferences expressed by the user during browsing, for example, to make a purchase or perform authentication (so-called “technical cookies”), other cookies allow the website which installed them to monitor the user’s browsing in order to send advertisements or offer services in line with the preferences expressed by the user during web browsing (so-called “profiling cookies”).
Technical cookies are used to “transmit a communication on an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the supplier of a company service, of information explicitly required by the subscriber or the user to provide that service”. Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of certain areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent and session cookies. In the absence of such cookies, the site or certain portions of it may not function properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the user's preferences.
Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain. Technical cookies can be divided as follows:
• browsing or session cookies, which guarantee normal browsing and fruition of the website (allowing the user to make a purchase or perform authentication to access restricted areas, for example);
• analytics cookies (e.g. Google Analytics), equivalent to technical cookies where used directly by the website provider to gather information on the number of users and how these users visit the website, in aggregated form;
• functionality cookies allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (e.g.: language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
We wish to highlight that the Google Analytics tool used on this website gathers the IP address of visitors to provide an indication of their geographical location. This method is known as IP geolocation. Google Analytics does not share information related to the actual IP addresses of visitors. By using a method known as IP masking, Google Analytics shares information so that only a part of the IP is used for geolocation, not the whole address.
Third-party function integration cookies
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functions into the Site (e.g. integration with social networks or advertising services). Cookies in this category may be sent from the domains of partner sites (or sites that otherwise offer functionality on the site) and may use information about your visit to show you advertisements that may be of interest to you. Browsers are automatically set to accept cookies.
Information pursuant to Art. 13 of Reg. 2016/679/EU
The Data Controller specifies the following with respect to the information gathered by the cookies directly installed by the website:
• the data is only gathered for the purposes and duration indicated in the following table and is processed by electronic means;
• with regard to “technical” cookies, we once again state that using those cookies does not require prior authorisation since these cookies are required to browse the Website and for its correct operation. If the technical cookies are removed through browser settings, browsing may be partly or completely impossible;
• Profiling cookies are used to allow the Data Controller to know the User's preferences and for these cookies, the Data Subject's consent is required.
• the data gathered by first-party cookies may be shared with the subjects operating on behalf of the Data Controller for purposes related to those described above. With regard to that data, the user may exercise the right referred to in Reg. 2016/679/EU, as indicated in the personal data processing Policy which can be accessed through the “Privacy” link on the Website footer.
The site uses the following cookies, which can be disabled by following the instructions below:
NAME : PHPSESSID
TYPE : tecnical cookie
The PHPSESSID cookie is a PHP native cookie and allows websites to store session state data. The website is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary cookie, commonly called session cookies. The PHPSESSID cookie disappears when you close the client
Many browsers automatically authorise cookies as a standard setting, but they also offer the possibility to control most cookies, including being able to accept or not accept them and the procedure to eliminate them.
For more information on controlling cookies, refer to the Browser’s “Instruments” (or similar) section.
The browser can be set to receive an alert before accepting cookies, providing the possibility to decide whether or not to receive them. Cookies can be completely disabled.
How to disable cookies?
If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can still change the settings of your Internet browser so that you are notified whenever a cookie is proposed to your computer, or so that you can delete cookies already stored on your hard disk.
Please note that by preventing us from placing cookies on your computer during your visit (including essential cookies), or by deleting cookies after they have been placed, may affect the function of the site and impair its effective use by you. This applies to all websites, as well as ours, once cookies are disabled via the browser settings.
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. The cookies stored on your device’s hard disk can still be erased and cookies can be disabled by following the indication provided by the major browsers, in the following links.
The Controller can be reached at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be reached at the following address: email@example.com
Copyright © 2013 Industrie Polieco M.P.B. S.p.A.
Via E. Mattei, 49 - 25046 Cazzago S. Martino (BS) - Italy
P.IVA 00584520985 - Registo Imprese Brescia e C.F. 00873510176 - R.E.A. BS 215960 - Mecc. BS 001633 Capitale Sociale Euro 10.000.000,00 i.v.